Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
By placing this order you agree that Fuel-It! is not responsible for any modifications you make to your vehicle or the manner in which you choose to use our products. You also agree to operate your vehicle in accordance with all local and federal laws and regulations.
Fuel-It! products are designed and tested to be used with original OEM fuel system components or those that have been developed and sold by Fuel-It. Compatibility with other manufactures products is not guaranteed or warrantied and you choose to do so at your own risk.
If you have any questions, please contact us prior to placing your order.
For US residential customers we accept Paypal and credit card payments. You may also request an invoice and your order will be shipped after that invoice has been paid.
For international customers, you may pay by Paypal or you can request an invoice and your order will be shipped after that invoice has been paid.
Prior to submitting your order, verify your order is correct. Orders cannot be refunded once they have been submitted. If you have a cancellation, we will refund you in the form of a store credit in accordance with our store policies.
Returns will only be accepted for defective items that are under warranty. If you believe you have a defective item, contact us and let us know which option you would like to use.
Option 1: Obtain an RMA # to send your item in to be inspected and tested. If the item is found to be defective we will repair or replace the item at our discretion and ship it back to you at our expense. If it is not found to be defective, you will receive an invoice for return shipping and the item will be return to you.
Option 2: Contact us and place a security deposit of the original purchase amount plus shipping for a replacement to be sent out to you. Upon receiving your original item, it will be inspected and tested. If it is found to be defective we will repair or replace the item at our discretion. We will then refund your deposit once the replacement item is received. If the item is found to be good, you will receive an invoice to have your original item shipped back to you and there will be no refunds available.
*all shipping costs paid by the customer are non-refundable.
If you have a new, unopened item that you have purchased within the last 30 days and need to return due to unforeseen circumstances, contact us for an RMA #. Once the item is received you will receive 100% store credit minus the original shipping charges. If you require a refund there will be a 20% restocking fee and your payment will be refunded to the original payment method only. If your order was purchased more than 30 days ago but less than 90 days ago and you include all the original items in the original and unopened packaging, you will be issued a store credit minus a 20% restocking fee. If your purchase was made more than 90 days ago, there will be no returns accepted.
We use USPS, UPS, and Fedex to ship your orders.
Fuel-It! does not provide shipping insurance and is not responsible for lost or damaged shipments.
Shipments that have been returned by the postal service will be subject to our standard Refund policy. Damaged or Missing Shipments:
See Terms and Conditions of sale.
Warranty and Technical Support:
Warranty and technical support is available to the original purchaser for a period of three hundred and sixty five (365) calendar days after Delivery. For those parts that are out of warranty or have been resold, support is available, but fees will apply. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We do not offer technical support for products not sold by Fuel-It!
Modification of Parts:
Warranty will be void on any parts that have been modified or used for an unintended purpose.
Your privacy is important to us. Fuel-It! respects your privacy and will take reasonable care to protect any information that we may receive from you. We do not sell or re-distribute your information in any way.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
All copyrights, trade dress, trademarks or other intellectual properties provided on this site are owned by Fuel-It! or by other parties who have licensed their materials to us. You agree not to distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this site in any way. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Fuel-It! harmless from any claim related to the unauthorized use of any information on this site. You acknowledge that the unauthorized use of the content of this site could cause irreparable harm to Fuel-It! and therefore in the event of such an unauthorized use Fuel-It! will be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedy available at law or in equity. All rights not expressly granted hereunder are reserved.
SUBMISSIONS AND USE OF THIS SITE
You are solely responsible for the content of any submissions that you may make, and you agree not to submit information that is unlawful, defamatory, abusive or obscene. You further agree not to submit anything that may violate the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s).
Fuel-It! does not desire to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this site. You agree not to submit any information that you may consider proprietary or confidential. You agree that any materials, ideas or other information submitted to this site are provided to Fuel-It! with a royalty free non-exclusive right and license to reproduce, modify, display, transmit, adapt, publish, translate, sub-license, distribute, create derivative works from or otherwise use such materials, ideas or other information throughout the universe in any medium and through any method of distribution, transmission, and display. This is true even if the submission is labeled or otherwise marked as confidential or proprietary.
Fuel-It! makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site that you may access through this site. The appearance of a link on this site does not imply or otherwise suggest that Fuel-It! is affiliated with, associated with supports or otherwise endorses such a site. Fuel-It! has no ability to control the content of any other site and therefore Fuel-It! is not responsible for the content found on any linked site. You access linked sites at your own risk.
Except with respect to principles of conflicts of laws, any dispute arising from these terms or from any other use of this site shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of the state of Nevada. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts of the State of Nevada with respect to any claim, action, suit or other proceeding arising out of or relating to your use of this site. The prevailing party as determined by the trier of fact in any such action, proceeding, litigation or other dispute resolution forum or judicial proceeding shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorney's fees and costs.
ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY Fuel-It! ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Fuel-It! EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON- INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT WILL Fuel-It! BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM OR ARE RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF Fuel-It! IS NEGLIGENT OR IF Fuel-It! HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Fuel-It! TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGES OR CAUSE OF ACTION (INCLUDING CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, ETC.) SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO ACCESS THIS SITE.
Fuel-It! does not guarantee the uninterrupted or error-free use of this site or that its server will be free of viruses or other harmful components or defects. Any use of information on this site is at your own risk.
Terms and Conditions of Sale:
The term "Seller" refers to Superior Innovative Solutions LLC (DBA: Fuel-It!). The term "Purchaser" refers to the purchaser of any product manufactured by, purchased from, or installed by Seller (a "Product").
1. The acceptance of Purchaser's order and the sale contract between Seller and Purchaser resulting therefrom are expressly conditioned upon these Terms and Conditions of Sale (the "Terms and Conditions"). In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and Purchaser's purchase order, or any other document or any other communication from Purchaser, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
2. All prices are F.O.B. Seller's facility. Method and route of shipment are at the Seller's discretion. Delivery of a Product to a carrier of Seller's choice constitutes delivery to Purchaser ("Delivery") and, regardless of freight payment, risk of loss while in transit shall pass to Purchaser at such time. Purchaser shall make claims for loss or damage to Products while in transit only against the freight carrier of such Products.
3. Seller shall not be liable for failure to perform any of its obligations hereunder resulting directly or indirectly from or contributed to any acts of God, acts of Purchaser, acts of civil or military authority, terrorist threats, fire, strikes, or other labor disputes, accidents, floods, epidemics, war, riot, delays in transportation, lack or inability to obtain raw materials, components, labor or fuel supplies, or other circumstances beyond the Seller's reasonable control, whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing.
4. Prices quoted are exclusive of any and all federal, state, and local taxes of any nature whatsoever, and if, in connection with this transaction, the Seller is subjected to any such tax by any taxing authority whatsoever, the same will be added to the purchase price to be paid by Purchaser.
5. Unless otherwise noted the Seller warrants its products will be free from manufacturing defects for three hundred and sixty-five (365) calendar days after delivery. Purchaser's exclusive remedy for any breach of the foregoing warranty is, at Seller's sole discretion, either: (i) replacement of the non-conforming Product with a conforming Product or (ii) a refund of the amount paid by Purchaser for such non-conforming Product. Warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
SELLER HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR
USAGE OF TRADE AND ANY WARRANTY OF PATENT OWNERSHIP OR OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PROPRIETARY RIGHT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SELLER BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER'S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO PURCHASER FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION, DAMAGES, SETOFFS, LIENS, ATTACHMENTS, DEBTS, EXPENSES, JUDGMENTS OR OTHER LIABILITIES OF WHATSOEVER KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY'S FEES AND COSTS (COLLECTIVELY "CLAIMS") , REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF MONEY PAID BY PURCHASER TO SELLER FOR A PRODUCT.
SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR AND PURCHASER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND TO HOLD SELLER, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, PARENT COMPANY, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO (a) PURCHASER'S USE OF PRODUCTS (b) ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF PURCHASER (c) PURCHASER'S WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OR (d) PURCHASER'S FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY LAW, RULE OR REGULATION.
WITHOUT LIMITATION TO THE FOREGOING: (I) PURCHASER EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT USE OF THE PRODUCT MAY VOID ANY OR ALL WARRANTIES APPLICABLE TO ANY VEHICLE IN WHICH A PRODUCT IS INSTALLED AND PURCHASER AGREES TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND TO HOLD SELLER HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF ANY VOIDED WARRANTIES RELATED TO OUR ARISING OUT OF USE OF A PRODUCT; (II) PURCHASER EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT PRODUCTS MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY VEHICLE IN WHICH SUCH PRODUCTS
ARE INSTALLED AND PURCHASER AGREES TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND TO HOLD SELLER HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF ANY DAMAGE TO A VEHICLE ALLEGEDLY CAUSED BY A PRODUCT; AND, (III) PURCHASER EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGES AND HEREBY AGREES THAT PURCHASER IS FAMILIAR WITH AND AGREES TO COMPLY WITH ANY LAWS, RULES OR REGULATIONS RELATED TO PRODUCTS ("APPLICABLE LAWS") AND PURCHASER AGREES TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND TO HOLD SELLER HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ALLEGATION THAT PURCHASER FAILED TO COMPLY WITH APPLICABLE LAWS.
6. No waiver alteration or modification of any of the provisions hereof shall be binding on the Seller unless agreed to by Seller, in writing.
7. Failure or delay on the part of either party to exercise any right, power, privilege or remedy shall not constitute a waiver thereof. No modification or waiver by either party of any provision shall be deemed to have been made unless made in writing.
8. Without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, this agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Arizona, United States of America. ANY LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY RELATED DOCUMENT MAY BE BROUGHT ONLY IN THE COURTS OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA, IN MARICOPA COUNTY. BOTH PARTIES WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO ANY OTHER VENUE.
9. The terms and conditions of sale set forth herein contain the total sale contract between the parties and all proposals, negotiations, representations, recommendations, statements, or agreements made or entered into prior to or contemporaneously with this sale contract, except as specifically agreed to in writing by the Seller, whether oral or in writing, are excluded.
10. If any provision hereof is held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable under any present or future law, ordinance or regulation, such provision shall be fully severable and the terms and conditions herein shall be construed and enforced as if such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision had never been made a part hereof. All remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Except as may be expressly provided on this site to the contrary, all materials or other information found on this site or found on any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Superior Innovative Solutions, LLC. ("Fuel-It") may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, downloaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without Fuel-It's prior written consent.
Fuel-It! reserves the right, without prior notice and without incurring any obligations, to discontinue or change the services offered on this site.
Thank you for choosing Fuel-It!