Fuel-It! BMW Z4 35i (E89) Walbro Stage 2 LPFP Upgrade
This is a complete Low Pressure Fuel Pump (LPFP) upgrade that replaces your stock LPFP assembly with a new E85 certified one. The new Walbro 450 pump provides more flow than stock one and this assembly can be purchased one of three ways to meet your needs.
- New Build:
- This option includes a new BMW LPFP bucket that is upgraded with a new Walbro 450 pump and filter. No core deposit is required.
- A complete plug and play solution by simply replacing your stock bucket
- New larger upgraded fuel lines
- A new E85 compatible Walbro 450 pump (F90000274)
- Optional upgrade to Walbro 525 pump (F90000285)
- All Stage 2 assemblies are stock buckets that have been rebuilt and may show signs of being disassembled and rebuilt. They are all flow tested and verified before being shipped.
- Upgraded pumps pull more current, so if your EKP (LPFP control module) is weak, it may overheat causing it to shut down and need to be replaced.
Compatible with the following production dates
- Z4 E89 (01/2008 — 08/2016)